Our mission is to support UF's success through operational excellence
Why We Exist: Our Mission
The mission of the Office of the Chief Operating Officer is to support the university’s success through unsurpassed operational excellence. This mission provides a foundation for a range of services designed to meet the needs of the institution under the direction of the COO leadership team:
- Charlie Lane, Senior Vice President and Chief Operating Officer (COO)
- Elias Eldayrie, Vice President and Chief Information Officer (CIO), UFIT
- Jodi Gentry, Vice President for Human Resource Services
- Brian Mikell, Chief Audit Executive (CAE), Internal Audit
- Lee Nelson, Director, Office of Real Estate
- Curtis Reynolds, Vice President for Business Affairs
Where We Are Headed: Our Vision
We seek to put in place exceptional services that facilitate UF’s rise to top ten.
Who We Are: Our Values
We are committed to Integrity, Responsiveness, Valuing People, Excellence, and Collaboration.
How We Will Get There: Strategic Themes
Our goals and objectives are aligned with the strategic themes of service excellence, high quality infrastructure, strategic alignment of people and resources, partnerships, and institutional integrity and risk management.